- When executing a query process, the cursor is positioned correctly (in Record Selection) when the first relation is non-modifiable. (#5683)
- The Windows® print spooler interface has been reverted to version 4.0.a because of numerous security violation problems. (#5843)
- Starting with release 4.1.6, you can now SCAN for system login id's while maintaining the System Administration USER file. We also validate the system login id that you enter against the OS provided login list. Under Windows, we validate the login id against the local security database - even if you are using a domain or Active Directory. This has been partially fixed - we still validate user id's against the local security database (when you are adding users to the 0SA USER file), but an unknown system user id will now cause a WARNING rather than an ERROR. (#6152)
- After the fix for #5948 was checked in, a related bug appeared. The engine was apparently not using the correct profile when checking security classes for the startup process. Prior to the fix for #5948, the net effect was that you always had privileges to run your startup process - after to #5948, you never had privileges to run a protected startup process. This has been corrected. (#6224)
- If you already have a Java runtime installed on your Linux box, and then install Appx, the Appx client may find your original JRE instead of finding the one required by Appx. This has been corrected in appx-4.1.8-2.i386.rpm (note that this is 4.1.8 build number 2). (#6225)
- GUI Widgets attached to numeric fields can now be resized. If you define a numeric item on an image and switch the widget type to Slider or Progress Bar, you are able to drag out ) the size of the widget. Widgets now retain their edited sizes. (#6148)
Microsoft, Windows, Windows Server, Windows 2000, Windows Server 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows 98, Windows NT 4, Internet Explorer, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. All other products may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.