These features are offered in the Purchase Orders application:
- Purchase Order requires the Inventory Control and Accounts Payable applications.
- Purchase history is maintained on calendar or fiscal basis.
- Quantities ordered, received, and invoiced are updated on line in the inventory files.
- The vendor and terms files are shared with accounts payable.
- The products, product classes, warehouses, products by warehouse, and products by vendor files are shared with inventory control.
- Purchase orders can be automatically designated as “received in full”.
- Purchase orders can be generated of converted from a Request for Quote entry.
Unit pricing can be designated in “Purchasing” units or “Pricing” units.