The Order Entry application offers these features:
Makes on line updates to inventory quantities as well as to the On Order amount in Accounts Receivable customer files.
- Prevents entry of a ship date if a hold code is specified on the customer’s order.
- Provides use of a quick function to fully confirm all line items in Open Orders records.
- Displays inventory quantities on screen during entry.
- Defaults current cost and price, from Inventory Control.
- Calculates sales tax for taxable items.
- Displays customer’s credit status on screen during entry; issues warning if such status is “BAD” or “NO”.
- Handles cash deposits received with orders.
- Permits an entire order or individual line items to be drop shipped.