These features are offered in the Payroll application:
- Accounting records may be kept either on a cash basis or on an accrual basis.
- General Ledger postings may be kept either in detail or in summary.
- A user-defined number of months of historical check information may be kept.
- For any given employee, information may be kept for multiple states and locations, and for multiple union agreements and worker’s compensation classes.
- For any given employee, there may be as many as four different checks in the system at the same time.
- Liabilities may be transferred to Accounts Payable for payment at End of Pay Period, End of Month, End of Quarter, End of Year, or not at all, at the user’s discretion.
- Nonstandard pay period lengths are easily accommodated.
- Accruals can be calculated as fixed periods or by using a rate, and when one expires another can begin automatically.